Sunday, September 7, 2008

Adorable moments

Some more recent moments that I have really enjoyed with Andrew. He loves to smile more and more each day.

I love putting him on the bed and bouncing him with my hands. It makes him laugh mucho!
I love just babbling nothing but baby talk to him.
I love talking to him and getting smiles.
He likes it when I lay down on my back and hold him up so he's standing and pretending that he is Godzilla or some large creature and make the appropriate noises that go along with it.
The best though is when he laughs and it almost sounds like a hiccup.

I feel like such a smile prostitute sometimes. I almost want to do anything to get him to laugh and smile.

The one thing that is really endearing to me is when he's tired and fussy. I take him and wrap him up and hold him in a rocking chair we found until he falls asleep. I don't quite get what it is that I enjoy, but it's great to watch him go through his falling asleep rigmarole. Andrew will fight and wiggle and squirm for a little while. "No! I'm not sleepy! I must stay awake! There is so much going on! I can't miss out on one precious moment!" Then his eyelids will slowly droop down for about a minute, then the squirm and fuss followed by a little bit longer on the rolling of the eyes and droop of the eyelids. I find it fairly humorous in his determination to stay awake, only to end up falling asleep in about 5 to 10 minutes.

Here is Andrew with his computer he's using for hacking. He mumbled something about taking over the world. We thought it was adorable and so we took some pictures.

Here is where he's mumbling something about getting Austin Powers, whoever that is.... Then he asked us if we'd seen Mr. Bigglesworth around somewhere. This kid sure has some imagination!

No comments: