Sunday, August 31, 2008

Show me love! Yes, that's it!

Andrew is growing up so fast. He's now fascinated with his toes and hands and anything else that makes noise. A wonderful game he likes to play is how much I can chomp on his hands. Georgette and I wonder if he's starting to teeth. I let him chomp on my hand once and that kid sure has some jaw strength!

Another thing Andrew seems to love is when you set him down on the bed and push down in rapid succession on the bed springing him up a little bit. It sure elicits some wonderful smiles and a couple baby giggles. The best thing is his smiles. They come more often and are more adorable! It really is a great blessing to have such a wonderful child to remind us of the simple things in life.

Here are some pictures o' Andrew.







2 comments:

The Hopkins Family said...

How cute is your little one. Congratulations on your marriage and your baby. I love your wedding dress. Thanks for finding me, it's good to keep in touch.

Michelle said...

Your son is adorable. What a fun time those babies can make! Congrats on your wedding and everything too, I was out of town during your reception. Looks like you are very lucky to have such a sweet husband, and now baby. Love, Michelle