Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ice Cream Face

So, Murray and I have recently discovered that our son is a fiend of ice cream. A trait which obviously comes from his daddy's side, as mom can only eat it in small quantities. How have we discovered this? Murray and I went down to the local Macey's (our local grocery store) where they sell ice cream cones for a ridiculously low price. I get my usual small cone while Murray gets his usual "Kong" size cone. I am holding Andrew and decide to see how he likes the taste by giving him a very small sample and the next thing I know he has wrapped his hands (yes, both of them) around my ice cream cone and shoves the whole thing into his little face.

Quite nice wouldn't you agree??? However, he managed to mangle my cone beyond use or edibility and it was promptly thrown away. Upon seeing this Andrew threw what seemed like his first public tantrum because he was denied that which he wanted. I'm sure that won't be the last time that will happen!!! (sigh!)

1 comment:

The Gray Family said...

he knows what the good stuff is!