Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to School!!!

Yes, that's right, the time has quite speedily (much too speedily, in fact) returned for Murray to return to the beautiful campus of Salt Lake Community College for Fall Semester classes! It's hard to believe that the time has come already but with as action packed of a summer as our little family has had I guess it's no wonder. As you may or may not have guessed this is Georgette speaking and making an attempt at my second official post ever! I'm not quite as clever and witty as my dear husband, however I do hope that you will continue to read our blog as I fill in part time to report the current happenings of our family. Thank you in advance! Well now, back to the aforementioned topic of school-- Murray is taking four classes and 13 credits in total and they are: College Algebra (Math 1050), Intermediate Writing (Engl 2010), Intro to Sociology (Soc 1010), and Electronics in Modern Living (Elec. 1010). Basically, he has two challenging classes and two that he doesn't consider quite as challenging-namely the Electronics class! He said it looks similar to a class he took in High School. Well here is the picture proof of Murray's latest adventure:


He is such a good sport to let me take this picture!!! The only downside to this whole adventure is the decrease in time that I will be have to spend with my husband (I have been so spoiled this summer!) but I know it's only short term. I am blessed to have such a wonderful man in my life! Way to go Murray! Have a great semester!

No comments: