Friday, May 30, 2008

I am definetly in the wrong business!

I have come to the conclusion that I am in the wrong business. What a great amount of profit I could make in the infant diaper industry! I have been giving Georgette a hand with Andrew and his profound ability to mess up a diaper. I was cleaning him up and ended up consuming 3 diapers just for one change. Needless to say, I was a little shocked...

I had finished cleaning him up and had a new, clean diaper underneath him, when low and behold, more cleaning up to do! Then when I get him cleaned up again, he decides that there is a fire somewhere that needs to be extinguished NOW! Luckily, I brought my trusty, handy dandy, hand shield! Duh Duh duh DAAAAAAH!

I have been a participant in his random testing of his fire extinguisher system. The latest count of the safety testing was around 4 times. Man can that boy lay down a spread like nobody's business! Perhaps if I stuck his hand in something cold before changing... it would give me better timing than a random testing.

There sure are a bunch of adorable things he does. Right after he finishes eating, he will smile a little sly smile with his eyes closed. It's as if he is smiling because he has a full tummy. Anytime he sleeps is really peaceful and wonderful. I also like it when he stretches with one or both arms. There is a look of serious concentration when he does that.

Here is Andrew over at Georgette's brother's house. His wife had her baby 5 days after Andrew was born.

Here is Andrew and Gabriel. Evidently Gabriel is jealous of Andrew's cool pacifier and upset... Just kidding, he was just fussy because he likes to be held.

Another picture of Gabriel and Andrew. It was kinda funny... Every time Amber went to take a picture of the two, Andrew would throw his hand in front of Gabriel like he wanted all the spotlight to himself.

Here is the most famous pose of his. It's the I am getting hungry and you better feed me soon or I will start to fuss and cry.


Here he is asleep in his car seat. I was trying to get a picture of him with his pacifier hanging just outside his mouth with it still in his lips. He moved. He looks so tired and I still can't get over his red hair.

No comments: