Sunday, August 2, 2009

Where in the world did that little boy go?

We just got back from Temple Square taking some family pictures and it was pretty hot outside. When we arrived home, I took Andrew inside and changed his diaper and clothes. Set him down in his room and he walked into the kitchen with me. I showed him his sippy cup after I'd rinsed it out and got the milk out of the fridge. He stuck out his hand like he wanted it and after I gave it to him, he took it into his room. I went and grabbed a few diapers for Emmalee and put those near her bed. I went back into Andrew's room to put him down for a nap and low and behold, he was sitting in the comfy chair in there with his cup and a book! Evidently, he knows the routine!

I am just so amazed at his intelligence and how smart he is! He is growing up so fast and he's so HUGE in comparison to Emmalee!

No comments: