Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Feeling Blue

Murray starts back to school this week, which means he is gone much more often :( I'm already missing him and it's only the second day into the semester! What's worse? It's the morning of his first day of on campus classes. By that I mean that we decided he would take a couple of online classes so that he could be home the evenings I work my job so that he could spend time with Andrew. Anyway, he left at just after four this morning and I most likely won't see him until somewhere between eight and nine tonight. But like I said the good news is that he only does that two days a week this semester rather than four!!! Yahoooooo! I have the most amazing husband in the universe and I am grateful for the sacrifices he makes to provide for our little family and I know that his time in school is only temporary and 'this too shall pass' but I still miss him. How many more days until the summer break??? :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Georgie
I was feeling blue too so I thought I'd say hi.
Yep, apparently our husbands do know each other and say hi at the church office building once in a while.
Last week (I think) your husband congratulated us on our pregnancy ... but I'm not pregnant.
The fact is, that we have been trying to be pregnant since 8/2006 but it's just not happening for us, and some days are worse for my feelings then others. But when John told me that Murray congratulated us on the good new we both had a really good laugh. Because it was just so out of the blue. :)
I'm super excited that you are having another baby. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you to have a girl. :)
Anyway, that's about it...
I love You!