Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Eight Months and Twelve Weeks!

Andrew is eight months old today! I can hardly believe how fast this kid is growing. He now has two teeth on the bottom--he cut them both at the same time, I'm not sure if it's "poor kid" or "poor parents" probably both because the little guy was sooooo miserable for close to a week! Andrew is quite proficient at crawling and also enjoys pulling up on any thing that stands still or moves slower than he does--i.e. the dog while relaxing on the floor :) He is already cruising along the furniture and so desperately wants to walk. He follows mom everywhere she goes in the house, unless there is a block or the door gets shut-- then he just cries, sad! No distinguishable words yet, but there is a lot of babbling and screeching (oh my poor eardrums!). Andrew loves his bath and will crawl to the bathroom when he hears the water filling the tub. Also, we had his well child check early because he need to have a flu booster. So at 7 1/2 months old Andrew weighed in at 20 lbs 11 oz (80%) 28 inches long (80%) and head circumference 18.5 inches (98%) so he is quite big for his age. He is such a sweet little boy and we love having him. Happy eight month birthday Andrew!



As for the 12 weeks--well that's how old our newest addition is, yup we are nearing the end of the first trimester and are well on our way to meeting this little person who is arriving later this year! I am not too fond of "belly shots" but I did them with Andrew and I feel that my children might one day actually enjoy looking at them so for the record here is what my belly looks like at 12 weeks. All I can say is I am definitely showing a lot faster now even though I have actually lost weight since we found out that we were expecting again. Here we go...


No comments: