Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Who? Wha? When?

After some serious blog slacking, I have decided to make one post before the New Year.

I thought I would do a little reflecting on what this last year has brought. It started off with a semester at Salt Lake Community College. After the semester was over, a little baby boy came into Georgette's and my life. I've been working for the church now for a little over a year. It has been good, but a little overwhelming sometimes. Then a couple months after transitioning with Andrew, I went back to school again.

Some continuous things that have been going on is a real lesson in communication and learning different ways other people communicate. Mainly I'm talking about marriage. Patience is another wonderful lesson that I've been learning this year. Andrew had a really hard time for a while and all he would do is cry it seemed, unless he was asleep. It turned out to be acid reflux and we gave him some antacid medication for it. I felt so horrible as a parent because all he would do is cry all the time. It seemed so helpless and frustrating. With no communication of what was going on, we had to figure out what was causing the problem. When we did, and the relief came, OH WHAT A JOY THAT WAS! We really weren't bad parents!

This next year may prove to be even more challenging. With another baby on the way and Andrew crawling now, and army crawling at near the speed of light. I will be taking two online classes this semester. Trig and Conservative Biology.

And here I sit, falling asleep because of exhaustion. There is a cold kicking my tail end right now. It's 9:48pm and I feel really old going to bed this early. Yikes, I just nodded off again with some yellow haze 2009 sunglasses. Hmmm a song comes to mind about wearing some sunglasses after the sun goes down.

Anywho, Happy New Year to everyone!!!

No comments: