Sunday, December 7, 2008

A Special Announcement!!!

I found this onesie on the internet the other day while I was surfing around and thought it would be really cute to buy for Andrew:

Because on Thanksgiving morning I took one of these:

And, as you can see, we will be having another one of these:

Sometime around the end of July or beginning of August of next year! And we are excited that by this time next year this:


Will be a little bit bigger!

Yes folks, that's right!!! We are expecting baby #2 at the end of next summer! Yahoo! We are very excited to see our little family grow! We have our first doctor appointment next month and will have an official due date at that time, until then it's just a guess!

3 comments:

Tilton Bunch said...

AAAWWWW!!! I am SO very excited for you guys! COngratulations, Congratulations, Congratulations!!! I am so happy! You are blessed and I pray that your family will continue to increase, both in size, in faith, and in love! YYAAAHHH! I love you guys So much! Let me know if there's anything I can do!

The Harrild Angels said...

Congratulations again! I loved your Christmas ornament and your blog! It was so good to see you again this weekend!
Love,
Grama Ann

The Gray Family said...

congrats! Hope everything goes well and you don't throw up too much :>)