Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's Almost Midnight--Final Words in 2008


My last words for the year 2008 are:

THANK YOU!!!


I feel that these two words encompass the way I feel as this year draws to a close! I am in deep gratitude for all the blessings in my life--a wonderful husband, an adorable son, family who loves me unconditionally and all the other people I meet everyday that make life fun and interesting. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Have a Happy 2009 and I will see you next year! :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Georgette! Of course I will add you! Thanks for being a follower of ours! Your family is adorable and little Andrew kills me with his smile!! Congrats on the new pregnancy and cannot wait to keep up with your happenings as well! I love that your hubby contributes so much, my husband threatens to do so only when I've thoroughly embarrassed him with posting pics of him! LOL!! I've found that any friend of Amy's is a good friend to have, so here's to creating a good blogging friendship! :) Happy New Year!!