Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Two Weeks!

It sure does seem to make things interesting when your perspective of time flies by without much effort. I am not quite sure where all the time goes, but it seems to slip away ever so swiftly. I remember it seeming to take forever for Andrew to join us. Georgette was so sore and tired. I wasn't sure how to relieve her current situation and discomfort.

I also remember starting the semester at SLCC and that semester is over now. I remember when I was growing up and summers seemed to take forever. I remember having to fill out a small two page paper for 4H and the county fair. That was so torturous!!!! I wondered if it would ever end. Sure enough it has and about a billion years later (yes, I have a child now so I imagine I lived with the dinosaurs) I look at that and think that I had no patience.

It is now Andrews two week old period in his life. He seems to be awake and alert more and quite a bit more fussy than before. He seems to cry at the drop of a hat and Georgette and I think he's going out for choir later. There are quite the pair of lungs that this kid has. It is kind of fun to distract him while he's crying by bouncing him up and down enough to disrupt his cry. It reminds me of when I was a kid going down a bumpy road and making a noise, listening to your voice.

And now for some pictures of the newest member of the Mo-Tab!











P.S. I think I have a liking for the sepia setting for pictures, anyone else notice this?

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

What a cutie! I, too, like the sepia. Try the sepia and glow features and then increase the shadows on the tuning tab. You'll like the effect.