Saturday, April 28, 2012

Hello Again!!!

So...yeah, I've been noticing for the last couple of weeks that it has been almost a full year since we have updated our blog.  There are probably many reasons for this lapse but I am hoping to make a renewed effort to keep things relatively up to date.  I'm not sure how many people, or if anyone at all, reads these words but it might be a good place for me to practice my words and creativity in writing and in picture taking skills (of my own children, of course :)  So, an update, Munckin A is getting ready to celebrate his 4th birthday on May 21st, I can hardly believe how fast these last 4 years have gone by!  Miss E is 2, but turning 3 in July.  Miss N is 16 months old and she will be a big sister on, or before, June 27 as we have scheduled a C-section for that morning to have another little boy join our family.  We are excited to have another monkey join us, and even more excited that it's a little boy giving us two boys and two girls!!! We are getting some new pics of the kiddos come May 7th and will update pics at that time.