Sunday, May 8, 2011

We're Still Here!!!

We are still alive and well...unfortunately we don't get to the blogging world all that often (definitely something for me to improve on :) Anyway, since we posted last we have enjoyed 5 wonderful months with our newest bundle of joy, 'lil Miss N, as well as our two other wonderful children. Murray has finished another semester at the University of Utah and we are anxiously awaiting the results...his grades. I'm sure all will be well and our efforts during the last few months have paid off. We are in the process now of training for a 10k run, the Deseret Morning News 10k to be specific. Murray is doing the training with me but I think he is planning on staying along the sidelines with the kiddos on race day. He is definitely biggest cheerleader in my goal to eventually run a MARATHON!!! I am so grateful for the wonderful husband and father that he is! Murray and I are also training with Tricia, Murray's sister, and I hope that she will be able to get the day off work so that we can run together...running with someone will definitely make the run more fun and probably a lot easier. So anyway there is much happening in our house and I will make a greater effort to post more often. --Georgette

1 comment:

TheKeilShpeel said...

You weren't kidding. You do need to blog more :). just kidding. So great seeing you at the reunion.