Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Miracles Do Happen!

Well, this draws to a close, another joyful and easy going semester of 16 credit hours. I am so sorrowful that it is over, the hours studying for classes is now defunct. What tears of sadness now flood my bloodshot eyes as I ponder the hours I will spend doing other things than studying and doing schoolwork during the summer. Oh, woe is me. What am I to do now that I am undone!?

Meh, who am I kidding?!!?!?!?!? MWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! It's OVER, OVER, OVER, OVER!!!!! All I am waiting for now is a grade from my Conservation Biology class.
Drum roll please!

Course Title Final Grade
Intro to Photography A
Computer Essentials P
Bowling I A
Religious Diversity-US B+
Trigonometry A
Elementary Physics A-


GPA
Current Term: 3.79
Cumulative: 3.69
Overall: 3.69
Overall credits earned: 43

I have no idea how I did so well, considering how little school work it seemed that I did. The only classes I remember much from is Physics, Photography and Trig. With bowling, I bowled two games with a 183 score in a row. The highest I've scored ever!

I owe a big thanks to Georgette for the last week. When I didn't care anymore, you gave me so much assistance in finishing my assignments. There is an even larger thanks that goes to my Father in Heaven and Lord and Savior, Jesus. Without all They have blessed my life with, and the abilities I have been given, I wouldn't have been able to complete this.

I also challenged the computer literacy class that is a required class. You have to pass it with an 80% or better. I received a 79.74%, but I guess they gave it to me!!!! I should now be ready to head up to the U with my letter of completion. Oh happy day, oh happy day!

Never again will I complete a 16 credit hour semester and work full time, unless the Lord Himself comes down and tells me to. My lesson has been learned and I know my limit for school, work and family.

This definitely calls for a root beer float in celebration!

No comments: