Friday, November 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Murray!!!

Today is my most wonderful husband's birthday! I am truly blessed to be married to such an amazing man. He is...


...still as absolutely adorable as he is in this picture!


...a phenomenal husband and my best friend!

...an amazing father!!!

...and if that isn't enough he is also loving, compassionate, forgiving, spontaneous, fun, creative, spiritual, intelligent, and just all around INCREDIBLE! Who could ask for anything more than that? I am blessed to have him in my life and he blesses his family on a daily basis!



We Love You Murray!!!
Happy Birthday!!!

3 comments:

by the chris said...

Dear Old Man,

Happy Birthday! Sorry it's belated. Is this the big 3-0 ? I'm looking forward to seeing you guys at Thanksgiving.

Chris

Spencer and Kealia said...

happy bday! love you guys!

The Harrild Angels said...

What a wonderful birthday tribute! I agree wholeheartedly! Andrew looks like Murray's baby picture, only Murray is chunkyer.