Friday, July 2, 2010

Wha? Five Months! Time for a Quick Update!

Uh...yeah, I can hardly believe that it's been nearly five months since we have updated this blog. Oops! Andrew is now two years old and Emmalee will be having her 1st birthday on the 27th of this month. I am truly in awe of how quickly the time has passed! We are now also expecting our third little blessing on December 30, 2010. Murray is home on Summer Vacation and we are taking full advantage of him having his evenings and most of the weekends off. We went up camping in the City of Rocks near Almo, Idaho a couple weekends ago and had a blast! This last weekend we went down to Manti and thanks to Grandma Whitehead, Murray and I were able to go and take in an Endowment session at the Manti Temple...AWESOME!!! We spent the day in Manti and attended the Mormon Miracle Pageant in the evening. We were throughly exhausted by the time we got back home at 3am on Sunday morning, but it was well worth it. We are gearing up for a fun filled Fourth of July weekend complete with Parades, Fireworks and a BBQ! Should be fun! Any way it's late and I should get some sleep as I have two very active munchkins to keep up with tomorrow...and I will do my best to keep this blog updated! :-)

No comments: